- What are Member Points?
- How can I see all the Member Points I’ve won?
- Sometimes a game doesn’t fit into my screen. How can I see the entire game without scrolling?
- The game I want to play seems to load, but nothing happens. How can I start the game?
- The game I want to play doesn't load or loads partially. What can I do to load the game?
- What do I do if I am still having trouble accessing a game?
Member Points are our rewards to you for doing well when playing our games! When you get a good score in our games, we reward you with Member Points. As you earn more Member Points you’ll climb the leaderboard!How can I see all the Member Points I’ve won?
You can see the Member Points you've won on your profile.Sometimes a game doesn’t fit into my screen. How can I see the entire game without scrolling?
You may need to adjust your computer monitor settings. If your computer monitor is set at 800x600 pixels or less, you may not be able to see the entire screen.
- On Windows computers, right click on your desktop and select Properties. Then select Display Properties. Set your monitor to be a minimum of 1024x768.
- On Apple computers, visit Display Properties and set the resolution for a minimum of 1024x768.
You may need to update the Flash player software that powers our free online games. The player is free and it only takes a minute or two to download. To update your free Flash player software, please visit Adobe's here. For best results, you may need to quit and reopen your browser or restart your computer after installation.The game I want to play doesn't load or loads partially. What can I do to load the game?
You may have Flash storage disabled. To change Flash Global Storage Settings please visits Adobe's here and verify that "Allow third-party Flash content to store data on your computer" is checked. To see the results immediately you may need to clear your browser cache.What do I do if I am still having trouble accessing a game?
If you have already updated your free Flash player software and have restarted your computer, it is most likely that the game problems you’re experiencing are caused by an issue with your current Flash player. If you are having trouble, the first step is to uninstall and re-install a clean copy of the Adobe Flash Player.
To uninstall Flash:
- 1) Navigate to http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157
- 2) Click on the correct uninstaller for your computer
- 3) Save it to your desktop
- 4) Double click the uninstaller on the desktop and follow the instructions
- 5) When it is complete, reboot your computer
To install Flash:
- 1) Navigate to http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
- 2) Click Download Flash Player and follow the instructions
- 3) Navigate back to AARP Games and select a game
You can login with your AARP Account.How do I change my avatar or username?
You can edit your profile information here.